David is the founder and managing partner of Blumberg Capital. David is an authority on early-stage investing with decades of experience. He founded Blumberg Capital in the early 1990s and launched its first venture-backed fund in 2001.
Prior to Blumberg Capital, David managed international investments with the Bronfman Family Office, Adler & Co, APAX Partners and at T. Rowe Price. He also launched business development for Check Point Software Technologies as one of its top four executives.
David earned his A.B. in Government, cum laude, from Harvard College and his MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and INSEAD. David speaks French and is proficient in Hebrew and Spanish.
David serves as a member or observer on the boards of EarnUp, EasyKnock, Finaro, Jassby, Lendio, Mytaverse, Shyft, Slync.io, SupplyPike, Trulioo and Wunder.
- AbirNet – Acquired by Computer Associates
- Allerez – Acquired by Hewlett Packard
- Bringit – Acquired by International Gaming Technology
- CaseStack – Acquired by Hub Group
- Check Point Software Technologies– IPO
- Creo – Acquired by Eastman-Kodak
- Conduct Software – Acquired by Hewlett Packard
- Cyvera – Acquired by Palo Alto Networks
- DoubleVerify – IPO
- DSP Group – IPO
- Electronics For Imaging– IPO
- Fortscale – Acquired by RSA
- IP Infusion – Acquired by ACCESS CO., LTD
- Mertado – Acquired by Groupon
- Nutanix – IPO
- Siperian – Acquired by Informatica
- Teva – IPO
- Vista Research – Acquired by McGraw Hill
- ZipZapPlay – Acquired by Electronic Arts
- Zooz – Acquired by PayU