Our international team of operators, veteran investors, CIOs and advisors challenge each other to "think different" and encourage founders to challenge the status quo in a respectful spirit of teamwork and collaboration. Miami, New York, San Francisco and Tel Aviv are home, but we are committed to helping founders build a better world.
David is the founder and managing partner of Blumberg Capital. He founded Blumberg Capital in the early 1990s and launched its first venture-backed fund in 2001.
Prior to Blumberg Capital, David managed international investments with the Bronfman Family Office, Adler & Co, APAX Partners and at T. Rowe Price. He also launched business development for Check Point Software Technologies as one of its top four executives.
David earned his A.B. in Government, cum laude, from Harvard College and his MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and INSEAD. David speaks French and is proficient in Hebrew and Spanish.
Previous Investments Include:
- AbirNet – Acquired by Computer Associates
- Allerez – Acquired by Hewlett Packard
- Bringit – Acquired by International Gaming Technology
- CaseStack – Acquired by Hub Group
- Check Point Software Technologies– IPO
- Creo – Acquired by Eastman-Kodak
- Conduct Software – Acquired by Hewlett Packard
- Cyvera – Acquired by Palo Alto Networks
- DoubleVerify – IPO
- DSP Group – IPO
- Electronics For Imaging– IPO
- Fortscale – Acquired by RSA
- IP Infusion – Acquired by ACCESS CO., LTD
- Mertado – Acquired by Groupon
- Nutanix – IPO
- Siperian – Acquired by Informatica
- Teva – IPO
- Vista Research – Acquired by McGraw Hill
- ZipZapPlay – Acquired by Electronic Arts
- Zooz – Acquired by PayU